Fish Extender Gift Mahalo/Thank You
I just want to give a shout out to all the amazing and creative people who were in my Disney Wonder Fish Extender Group – Pluto. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture of all the incredible stuff we were gifted, so I may not have listed your gift because it was already used or eaten, most likely by my kids before I could get pics. The Fish Extender Gift Exchange really made the cruise extra-special and the kids were ecstatic looking for gifts in their pockets every time we came back to the cabin. I can’t thank you all enough! This post will list the fish extender gifts received.
See also related posts on our Easy DIY Moana Fish Extender and full details about the Fish Extender Gifts we produced for others. Don’t forget to sign up for a fish extender group on your cruise via Facebook.
Hopefully all the gifts here will inspire you on your fish extender journey when choosing, making, finding, or buying your fish extender gifts. The possibilities and variations are virtually limitless!
Mickey Cups with Utensils
- Handmade Mickey shaped soap, beading crafts, stickers, bubbles, beads, and baubles
- It definitely costs more to personalize, but they can be found on Etsy here.
Card and Wrist Lights
- Card lights like the ones I made can also be bought ready made on Etsy (above from Pixie Dusted Stitches FE gift shop for $1.98)
Alaska Keychains and Pins
- These were bonus gifts from fellow passengers not in the gift exchange.
Disney themed screen cleaner, lip balm, and miniature Mickey building block figure
Personalized Cruise Photo frame, memento bands, and fridge magnet clip
Avenger Bag and Movie Snack Bag
- The movie snack bag had little treats for the movies and theater, because on the ship you pay for snacks from the concessions stands
DIY Mickey Ears Lip Balms
- Lip balms were super cute, very useful in Alaska, and looked pretty easy to make
- The Eos version was made with a free template from See Vanessa Craft
Hand Warmers, Stamps, Stationary, and Lights, Oh My!
- Hand warmers were handy for Alaskan adventures and just being out on a chilly deck
- The original DIY Mickey Mouse Hands With Finger Lights used the Cricuit, but the people who gifted ours used a printed out picture of a Mickey hand, which you can find abundantly online
Air Freshener Beads and Regional Stickers
- Awesome smelling air freshener beads were very thoughtful with the close quarters and small bathroom situation
White Board, Magnets, and Photo challenge
Cruise Itinerary and Games
- The games were all Disney cruise themed and laminated; here are some examples
Lego Disney Cruise Liner
- It came in pieces and assembly instructions can be found here and cheap generic building blocks can be found on AliExpress Lego Compatible Plastic Blocks
See the youtube video version of our fish extender gift haul
Additional Fish Extender Ideas
- Here are some other easy ideas that I seriously considered prior to choosing our Fish Extender Gifts.
This post contains affiliate links above, and if used to purchase products I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. You are under no obligation to purchase.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: